Nominating Committee and elections
The task of the nominating committee is to prepare nominations and propose members for the faculty board and the electoral college. The nominating committee also proposes a dean and pro-deans. The nominating committee comprises five teaching staff members, two representatives of other staff categories and two students. The employee organisations are each entitled to appoint one representative, who has the right to attend nominating committee meetings, make statements and proposals. The students only take part in the work of preparing and submitting proposals for candidates for the positions of dean, pro-deans and external members of the faculty board.
- Marie Dacke, professor, Department of Biology, Chair
- Harry Lankreijer, senior lecturer, Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science
- Else Lytken, senior lecturer, Department of Physics
- Kenneth Wärnmark, professor, Department of Chemistry
- Cajsa Andersson, librarian, Department of Chemistry
- Ragnhild Möller, work environment coordinator, Faculty Office