Nominating Committee and elections
The task of the nominating committee is to prepare nominations and propose members for the faculty board and the electoral college. The nominating committee also proposes a dean and deputy dean.
The nominating committee comprises teaching staff members, representatives of other staff categories and students. The employee organisations are each entitled to appoint one representative, who has the right to attend nominating committee meetings, make statements and proposals. The students only take part in the work of preparing and submitting proposals for candidates for the positions of dean, deputy dean and external members of the faculty board.
Term of office: 1 april 2021–31 March 2024
- Eric Warrant, Chair, teaching staff
- Johanna Alkan Olsson, teaching staff
- Cajsa Andersson, other staff
- Harry Lankreijer, teaching staff
- Johanna Stadmark, other staff
- Kristina Stenström, teaching staff
- Ola Wendt, teaching staff
- Two student representatives