Academic Appointments Board
Term of office: 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2021
The Academic Appointments Board processes matters relating to the employment of teaching staff within the entire Faculty of Science. The board has overall responsibility for the process concerning the Excellent Teaching Practitioner (ETP) qualification grade. The Academic Appointments Board consists of the vice-dean for research, three members of the teaching staff and two students.
- Anders Tunlid, Vice-Dean and Chair
- Sofia Feltzing, teaching staff
- Per Persson, teaching staff
- Kenneth Wärnmark, teaching staff
- Two student representatives