Going abroad as an exchange student means studying at one of Lund University’s partner universities for one or two semesters of your study programme.
Four things you may not know about outgoing exchange studies
- You will not need to pay any additional tuition fees at the partner university.
- The courses you study can be credited towards your Swedish degree.
- You are insured for the duration of your studies.
- For an Erasmus exchange and certain other exchanges you can apply for a scholarship, which will complement your student finance and can help cover any additional costs.
Benefits of studying abroad
- You can take courses and undergo special training not available at Lund University. This allows you to create a unique study profile adapted to you specifically, while making you more competitive on the labour market.
- Improve your language skills.
- Gain international experience and qualifications for the future.
- Experience and get to know a new culture.
- Personal development.