Going abroad as an exchange student means studying at one of Lund University’s partner universities for one or two semesters of your study programme.
Did you know that:
- You will not need to pay any additional tuition fees at the partner university.
- The courses you study can be credited towards your Swedish degree.
- You are insured for the duration of your studies.
- For an Erasmus exchange and certain other exchanges you can apply for a scholarship, which will complement your student finance and can help cover any additional costs.
Benefits of studying abroad
- You can take courses and undergo special training not available at Lund University. This allows you to create a unique study profile adapted to you specifically, while making you more competitive on the labour market.
- Improve your language skills.
- Gain international experience and qualifications for the future.
- Experience and get to know a new culture.
- Personal development.
Steps for outgoing exchange
Page Manager: helena [dot] bergqvist [at] science [dot] lu [dot] se
12 May 2020