Application instructions for teaching positions
We recommend you to write your application documents in English. The application are to be submitted via our recruitment system Varbi.
What to include in the application
Your application must include:
- A) Cover letter and personal letter
- B) CV
- C) List of selected publications
- D) Research qualifications portfolio
- E) Teaching qualifications portfolio
- F) Qualifications portfolio for leadership and administration
- G) Qualifications portfolio for external engagement, innovation and entrepreneurship
- H) Selected publications (according to bullet C above), maximum 10 publications
- I) All attachments and certificates
- Documents in bullets A–G above are to be uploaded as one merged PDF file.
- Selected publications in bullet H above are to be uploaded as individual PDF files.
- All attachments and certificates in bullet I above are to be uploaded as one merged PDF file.
Instructions and cover letter
Below, you can download the application instructions and the cover letter for your application. You can fill in the cover letter digitally if you first save it on your computer.
- Application instructions for teaching positions (PDF, 207 kB, opens in a new tab)
- Cover letter for the application (PDF, 61 kB, opens in a new tab)
Submit your application
The application are to be submitted via our recruitment system Varbi.
Lund University's appointment rules are available on the webpage about rules and regulations on the Lund University Staff Pages.