General syllabi and individual study plan
There is a general syllabus for each subject that lays down the framework of the third-cycle study programme. All documents below will open as a PDF in a new window.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics (343 kB)
- Biology (349 kB)
- Chemistry (356 kB) Old version!
- Environmental Science (232 kB)
- Geobiosphere Science (371 kB)
- Mathematical Statistics (347 kB)
- Mathematics (354 kB)
- Medical Radiation Physics (356 kB)
- Numerical Analysis (331 kB)
- Physics (356 kB)
- Science Education (339 kB)
- Theoretical Physics (368 kB)
The general syllabi for subjects within Chemistry, amended in June 2019, is being translated and will appear here A.S.A.P.
Individual study plan
An individual study plan is to be drawn up in conjunction with admission to third-cycle studies. The plan is to specify the overall content and structure of your specific studies and clarify how responsibility for the completion of the studies is to be divided. The plan should be revised on an ongoing basis and must be reviewed and updated at least once a year. In conjunction with the updating of the individual study plan, the doctoral student and the supervisor can also evaluate the supervision and working situation.