Book a date for a thesis defence
Doctoral students must book the date of their own thesis defence online. In order to book a date, you must be registered in LADOK.
1. Log in with your LUCAT ID.
2. Enter your personal identity number and click “Next”.
3. Select a free date and enter the details in the field on the right. (The dates that have been booked by another doctoral student in the same subject are crossed out. There are two slots a day: morning (9:00–12:00) and afternoon (13:00–15:00)).
4. Click “Book date”.
5. An electronic receipt showing the details you have entered and a confirmation email are sent to the doctoral student, supervisor and departmental secretary.
6. If you want to change the date booked, repeat the procedure above. You can do this up until the public defence notification has been submitted.
7. If you want to delete you booking, repeat step 1 and click “Delete booking”. You can do this up until the public defence notification has been submitted.
Questions relating to LUCAT
LDC Service Desk
046 222 90 00
servicedesk [at] ldc [dot] lu [dot] se.
Questions relating to the handling of thesis defences
046-222 31 39
ann [dot] ivarsson [at] science [dot] lu [dot] se.