LUCRIS - research information system
LUCRIS is Lund University’s research information system, where you are able to input information about yourself, your research group, projects, publications and activities. The information is searchable in an external web portal that presents research from the entire university – open to all.
LUCRIS is replacing LUP (Lund University Publications) as the registration interface for publications. All publications registered in LUP are available in LUCRIS.
- Log in to the research information system LUCRIS
- Find research at Lund University in the Research Portal
Faculty guidelines on making entries in LUCRIS
The Faculty of Science has decided on information that is to be entered in LUCRIS. Every staff member, and any other person working at the faculty, is personally responsible for making sure that the relevant information is entered and kept up to date in LUCRIS.
Technical questions, development questions and suggestions for improvements are handled by the LUCRIS administration organisation through Servicedesk.
- E-mail: servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se
- Phone number: 046-222 90 00
The faculty support
Questions on input and input policy are answered by faculty support.
- Britta Smångs, Geolibrary
Contact information for Britta Smångs – staff.lu.se
- Cajsa Andersson, Library of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Contact information for Cajsa Andersson – staff.lu.se
- Johnny Jönsson, Biology Library
Contact information for Johnny Jönsson – staff.lu.se
- Kristina Holmin Verdozzi, Physics and Astronomy Library
Contact information for Kristina Holmin Verdozz – staff.lu.se
- Maria Ovesson, faculty office
Contact information for Maria Ovesson – staff.lu.se