Research Infrastructure Council
The Research Infrastructure Council has overall responsibility for monitoring and drafting in matters concerning the Faculty of Science’s infrastructure requirements that cannot be financed solely at research group level. The council is also responsible for coordinating applications and drafting decisions on the allocation of funds for infrastructure. The Research Infrastructure Council consists of the pro-dean for research studies and five members of the teaching staff.
- Anders Tunlid, Pro-Dean and Chair
- Olle Anderbrant, teaching staff
- Marcus Carlsson, teaching staff
- Joakim Cederkäll, teaching staff
- Susanna Horsefield, teaching staff
- Helena Filipsson, teaching staff