Grants and scholarships for study abroad

Apply for scholarships for exchange studies, internships, fieldwork, and summer courses abroad.

Erasmus traineeship grant

As a student at Lund University, you can apply for an Erasmus traineeship grant for internships in Europe. This can be done as part of an internship course (if available on your study programme) or sometimes as part of your degree project course. You can also do an internship outside of your programme immediately after completing your studies.

Traineeship abroad via Erasmus+ on Lund University's main website

Minor Field Studies

Through Sida's Minor Field Studies scholarship you can conduct a minor field study in a developing country for your Bachelor's or Master's degree project.

Minor Field Studies on Lund University's main website

Crafoord Foundation travel grant

Students at Lund University can apply for a travel grant from the Crafoord Foundation for a stay abroad.

Crafoord Foundation travel grant on Lund University's main website