Handbook for doctoral students
The Faculty of Science has compiled a handbook for doctoral students containing information on the formal aspects of research studies, their structure and implementation, and your rights and obligations as a doctoral student. The handbook is primarily intended for current and prospective doctoral students, but can also be of use to supervisors. The handbook is also available in Swedish.
This is the third edition of the handbook. The research programmes board welcomes comments on the handbook (email: tobias.nilsson [at] science.lu.se).
- General framework for research studies
- Becoming a doctoral student
- Maintenance and terms of employment
- Research studies
- After the study programme
- Doctoral student influence
- Ethics and academic integrity
- Patents and copyright
- General LU systems etc