Checklist and action plans
The action plans apply to employees and students at the Faculty of Science and include routines and a list of contacts to be used in the event of a serious incident. They are first and foremost intended as a tool in the event of a death or serious accident, but can also be applied in other situations. The action plans help you to:
- Approach those affected in a calm and efficient manner and provide them with support
- Create a sense of confidence that we all know how crisis situations are to be managed
- Spread information on what we are to do in crisis situations and why
Download checklists and action plans
- Checklist for notification of incident (word file)
- Action plan – employees (pdf)
- Action plan – students (pdf)
Responsibility in crisis situations
It is important that everyone at the Faculty of Science knows that there is a plan in place should a crisis arise. Ultimate responsibility in crisis situations rests with the dean of the faculty. When a department is affected, the head of department is responsible for crisis management. The dean and heads of department are responsible for ensuring that the action plans are distributed at all departments and that they are followed efficiently in the event of a crisis.
For acute psychological crisis support agreements are signed with Familjeterapeuterna Syd AB. They have a crisis team of psychologists and psychotherapists, and are available around the clock by phone. The team may also provide crisis support in place within 24 hours. Nationwide service.
Familjeterapeuterna Syd AB
Emergency phone 0761-267 143
Johan Hagstrom 0768-46 52 78, contact person
Office 040-782 11, office hours